How can you help?
Financial donations: by sponsoring a child or providing a donation
- in the Yeumbeul district of Dakar in "The School of Hope" program the monthly support of a child is €18 per month.
- child sponsorship for a minimum duration of one year - €12 per month for a child attending the Chérifula School (Bamako, Mali),
- in the "Newill Acadamy" program the support covers the child's tuition fee, school luch and school bus fees, the amount of the monthly support is €24
- in the "Art for life" program (Dakar, Senegal) the support consists of two parts:
- a one-time €35 grant that is spent on the most urgent needs of a given child (improvig sleeping conditions (matrices instead of on the ground) treating possible injuries or sickness),
- a monthly support of €24 for ten months to cover educational costs and art education.
- one time /frequent donations (any amount) to be spend on:
- buying library tickets for the construction and the equipping of the library room in the school with the basic materials (books, tables, shelves, internet, equipment for lecturing such as maps, etc.),
- payment of school fees of children who are part of the program but do not yet have a sponsor.
The financial donations are to be paid
- if you have a Hungarian bank account, via transfer / payment to the following account: 10400872-50526751-68831003, IBAN: HU19 1040 0872 5052 6751 6883 1003, Swift Code: OKHB HUHB; Name of the bank: K and H Bank) of the Foundation either monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- via transfer from abroad, in order to keep the banking fees to the minimum, please use TransferWise.com for payment to the following account: 10400872-50526751-68831003, IBAN: HU19 1040 0872 5052 6751 6883 1003, Swift Code: OKHB HUHB; Name of the bank: K and H Bank) of the Foundation either monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. With TransferWise you can send the money directly, or the foundation can send a money request to you, which you confirm. In both cases using their services needs registration.
Non-financial donations will be delivered to the school and the children by one of the members of the foundation. Items that are preferred are:
- writing and coloring material such as pencils, pens, markers, paint, crayons
- exercise books, writing material, ruler
- books and other publications for children in French
- chalk (white and colour)
- fully working laptop or PC
- world/country maps
Non-financial donations can be sent to Afrika Maskent, 1148 Budapest, Kerepesi út 78 B, 1., III/2 or personally delivered (by appointment) to the same address
In case of questions please fill out the below form: